Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tim Burton - Down the Rabbit Hole with Alice
























Several nights ago, I received a call from an account of mine that carries a smattering of my designs on their web site. The owner had just been contacted by Tim Burton, wanting to purchase my complete Alice in Wonderland Charm collection for his wife, Helena Bonham Carter. I'm not up on pop culture, but I did know who Tim Burton was. I have just learned that he is producing a new film, Alice in Wonderland and that his wife, Helena Bonham Carter will star as Alice. Johnny Depp is playing the Mad Hatter. Perhaps I will sell a gold Mad Hatter to Johnny Depp?

I have been hesitant to post many of my story book charms on my web site not knowing which ones belong to public domain . I now gather that the classic version of Alice in Wonderland is part of the public domain. I created the charm collection in 1983. Later tonight, I hope to post my entire Alice in Wonderland Collection on my web site.

1 comment:

Ulla said...

Marty! How exciting!!! I think this movie is going to be fabulous, and with Helena wearing your necklace it can be no less!!!